Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Season Tin O'Fudge


This little tin was simple to alter for giving gifts of homemade chocolate fudge and peanut butter fudge.  I simply used the Merry Moments Designer Series paper for the top layer and the inside layer in the Old Olive Snowflake and Stripe patterns.  I just rounded the outside corners to follow the lines of the tins and added a bit of red ribbon.  Next, I stamped the "From Our House to Yours stamp in Old Olive on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used my Real Red Stampin' Write Markter to color the heart (as we were shown at Convention) and punched it out with the wide oval punch....Once it was layered on a Real Red and a Chocolate Chip Scalloped Oval and popped up on dimensionals, the top was finished.

I stamped the Gingerbread and sugared things sentiment from the Sweet Season set in Chocolate Chip ink on the inside and added the waxed paper to protect the paper from the sweet contents.  It was so easy and really improves the look of my small gift.



No comments: