Monday, July 28, 2008

On my way to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!

I'm excited for a fun week of swapping cards, meeting stampers, attending classes, seeing great ideas and making wish lists from the new Fall and Winter SU! catalog!


When we arrive Tuesday evening, I will be giving a few gifts to Jessika (my upline) and Pat (my sideline) as well as a couple of ladies who are hosting get togethers and have put in a lot of work for fellow stampers benefit! Shown below are altoid tins, round tea bag containers with Pretties Kit flowers (which can be used for other knick knacks when the tea is gone), one of the cards we made at the Hostess Brunch on Saturday and a candy holder. The strips of the Bella Rose designer series paper make lovely accents so I won't be throwing away even the smallest strip of this new paper.

In this second picture, you can see the iridescent ice embossing powder gives a glittery finish to the butterfly.


No comments: