Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Time for Tea Stampin' Up! Tea Room Card

 I just realized I still haven't shown you the card that my club members were able to make last month at my club appreciation brunch.  I love the Tea Room designer series paper, and it is perfect with both the matching Time for Tea set and the friendship theme of my brunch.

The spoon pattern of the paper is especially fitting and cute.  I wanted to add a bit of the Tea Room Ribbon, so I just used two of the holes on each side of the main image die cut to add a bit of Coastal Cabana and Copper.


The card below is a Thank you Card that combines the retired Stampin' Up! set, Classic Convertibles with the new Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. One of my sweet downline demonstrators purchased it for me, so that I could make some cards with it, and I had SO much fun using the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers as well as an old silver marker to shine it up.  I'll send this card to her to thank her.



Product List

No comments: