Friday, April 27, 2018

Share What You Love MIFDC5 My Inky Friends Design Challenge #5





My Inky Friends has a design challenge for you.  The sketch is cute and easy from page 85 in the Big Catalog, so I used it to make a card with the new Bundle Items for May.  Make a card and join the challenge here: My Inky Friends Design Challenge #5




This card uses many of the new items available in the Love What you Do/Share What you  Love Bundles.  The Pearlized Doilies create a sweet detail, and I used the Shimmery White Cardstock for the main image.  Mint Macaron is the cardbase and sentiment cardstock, and the pretty Share What you Love designer series paper is a big focus of the card.  You can really see how lovely the pearlized paper is below as it reflects the light from the flash. This is also the more accurate color representation.  The Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White and Old Olive are so soothing yet sweet for a Birthday card.






Product List

4 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

I love your card Rhonda :-) That DSP is stunning!

Cindy said...

I just love this so much!

Kris Kilkenny said...

This is beautiful. And what a great photo. You can really see that shimmery pearlized paper. Love everything about this card!

Mickey Roberts said...

Gorgeous!! So many pretty and shimmery elements to attract the eye.