Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Stampin' Up! Statement of My Heart Frame

Last night was our Bi-Monthly Team Meeting, and I wanted to provide something for the girls to create with the new items that are available for pre-order.  I found these frames (with the matte) at Dollar Tree for, obviously, $1, and I think they look way more expensive than that when filled with the new Stampin' Up! Share What You Love stamps and Designer Series Paper.  I let them choose their colors but had many of the components ready to go for quick assembly since we had lasagna to eat as well.


It was fun to see the choices they made to make the frames their own! I only wish my camera battery had not been dying...Apologies to everyone for the blurry (due to lack of flash to avoid glass glare) pictures!

Kris Kilkenny-- Kris used the new Grapefruit Grove as her focus color.

Carolyn Wagner-Bark -- Carolyn used Old Olive and the Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake floral.

Leslie Parks -- Leslie used prints with white backgrounds and "flipped the sketch".

Lynda Adcock -- I love the way Lynda tilted the apron on its side..Too cute!

Valerie Aguirre -- Valerie used Old Olive and the Mint Macaron Pearlized floral.


Product List





No comments: