Thursday, January 25, 2018

Epic Celebrations Sale-A-Bration set Stampin' Up! card

The Epic Celebrations Sale-A-Bration set has Converse style tennis shoes, headphones and a guitar, but for my daughter the tennis shoes were the most typical of her style. I wanted to make a Valentine, so I added the "ALWAYS" heart from the Sure Do Love You set as a background in Whisper White Craft Ink. The sentiment from that set is also fun and funky. While it looks like I colored the shoes in an orange, I used a Flirty Flamingo marker over the Pink Pirouette cardstock. I stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and added the White Chalk Marker for the white portions.


It is possible that the background looks better and is easier to read in this direction.  I do like the diagonal.

It was a really simple background, and I originally flipped the hearts with each consecutive row for another look. Plenty of choices.


No comments: