Thursday, July 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Framelit Z fold card

For this card I used Dawn Griffith's Framelit Z-fold Design as well as the sample on page 77 of the Stampin' Up! catalog. I loved how the flowers fit so nicely in the curves of the framelit and how the Happy Birthday swirly letters contrast with the straight edges of the framelit.

I used the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for top layer in Lemon Lime Twist over the Lemon Lime Twist Base.  The flowers and inner fold layer are Berry Burst, and the flowers are stamped with Pink Pirouette for added color.




I loved using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets for the Happy Birthday Sentiment!  It is so much easier than glues.  I used the Embossing Buddy to make the edges that slightly extend past the edge of Framelit less sticky/tacky so they wouldn't stick where they shouldn't.


Product List

No comments: