Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Climbing Orchid Stampin' Up! Cards

The look of these orchids totally changes based on the background. For the card on the left, I just used the new Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, but on the right I used Glossy White Cardstock which is now available again-Hooray! 

The technique for the card on the right is just sponging with Lemon Lime Twist ink and misting with water. You allow it to dry, and then it is ready for the sentiment stamp for an interesting and lighter look.  

The Flirty Flamingo card base and striped grosgrain ribbon really pop with the Chocolate Chip ink and Card stock as well.  The orchid's blooms are sponged in Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron which can be as soft or as bold as you'd like. (I left the edges white for contrast.)


We made this card this week at Club/Class. If you'd like to join my online version of Hostess Club, you'd be welcome! Please just email me.  Thanks!






Product List

No comments: