Thursday, November 13, 2014

Partridge & Pears Stampin' Up! set of cards

I used this set for my Alternative Christmas cards at church.  Since my charity is food based I thought the partridge and pears would be cute.

I started out by coloring the image....Sadly, I ran out of hand strength and Old Olive Blendabilities after about 20....(I had used the Blendabilities for other things too.), so I went with the second and third options....I loved the glitter with the gold embossing which I CASEd from Cindy Beach though my cards are fairly different from hers.  I also CASEd using the Washi Tape and the pennant for the sentiment from a swap card....I have misplaced her name...If you are her, please contact me. :)


I loved the glitter with the gold embossing which I CASEd from Cindy Beach though my cards are fairly different from hers since I used both this Island Indigo and some Cherry Cobbler layers for variety. I also CASEd using the Washi Tape and the pennant for the sentiment from a swap card....I have misplaced her name...If you are her, please contact me. :)
I also CASEd much of the idea for this card from Jaydee (using the Washi Tape and the pennant for the sentiment) from a swap card....I have misplaced her full name...If you are her, please contact me. :)


No comments: