Saturday, July 19, 2014

Forever Florals Corner Garden swap card

My sweet friend, Missi Roeber swapped some cards for me at convention this year....If you'd like to see them, I will be posting them on my blog this week.

It was a lot of fun to make this card...I really enjoy using the new blendabilities...The color is so intense that I do occasionally use the regular markers with them for contrast as on this card.  Try not to look at the little sideways bow...I guess I didn't notice that while I was photographing it. :)

It has an open flap on the front so that you could just write your message in the blank space of Corner Garden (behind the spire flower image)...

  Stamps-Forever Florals, And Many More,  Corner Garden
  Cardstock and Ink-WW, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
  Accessories- Wisteria Seam Binding ribbon, White SU! twine, modern label punch, Blendabilities in Old Olive and            Wisteria Wonder (Lightest only) Regular Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write markers

This is the card sort of standing open...It was also my prototype for coloring so it isn't quite as bright as the swaps were.






No comments: