Friday, July 19, 2013

What I'm swapping Friday...Calm Christmas Joyful Christmas Tags 4 You

Well, I really swapped these yesterday, but I'm not in any swaps today, so....today will be a festival of Christmas...I hosted the Christmas Swap at the Stamping Addicts Meet & Greet, so I had these cards made for it...

This card is Elegant Eggplant and Silver and is made with the Calm Christmas set. I lined it with a white liner since the color is so dark.


Next is this simple Criss Cross Card using the Season of Style designer series paper and the Tags 4 You stamp set....I also used the tiny bow embellishments and used the label framelits to cut the inside pull out piece.
 
I also swapped this Joyful Christmas card....It has the new Pretty Print embossing folder Pistachio Pudding and Gold Encore Ink with Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green. I love the new 1" Cherry Cobbler white edged grosgrain ribbon and finally figured out a way to use it on this card.
 
 


No comments: