Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Swapping at Convention Wednesday Backyard Basics Crayon Resist

Today, as soon as we arrive in Salt Lake City, Valerie (my dowline friend) and I are going to a shoebox swap with some of my bestest stampin' friendies...We're eating great Italian food and we'll make 9 shoebox swaps. We made 9 others for those not in our group for a total of 18...I can't wait!


My card has the Fancy Fan embossing folder, Backyard Basics stamp set and crayon resist technique.  I used the "happy birthday" sentiment from the hostess Express Yourself set.  I tucked an Artisan label punch under the top right corner of the image layer and added white taffeta ribbon to the  bottom left corner....These are my favorite colors-If it wouldn't bore my customers and swap-ees to tears, all my cards would be these colors. :)


No comments: