Sunday, September 30, 2012

Brayer Cards Illuminate Ink and Lovely As A Tree

The Halloween card is a CASE of a swap card I received from Sara Cimbaro.  My customer asked to do the brayering technique because she missed that class last time.  Often my customers don't need very many Halloween cards, so I'm offering a choice this month of either the Christmas or Halloween version of this card.  The Halloween card is fairly true to live, but the Christmas card is better in person....you can't see in this picture that it actually uses Glossy Cardstock instead of Whisper White.

The Christmas card features Illuminate Ink and Lovely As A Tree with Dazzling Details glitter glue as well. I think everyone will like one or the other of these cards. :)




Pin It

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love the Trick or Treat one. So cool!