Monday, January 23, 2012

Back from Stampin Up!'s Leadership Conference and San Antonio Regionals

Wowie, I had a great time seeing my Stampin' friends and Stampin' Addicts sisters while enjoying the sights and tastes of the lovely city of San Antonio last week.

More than that, I enjoyed some wonderful presentations aimed at increasing my enthusiasm and business creativity as well as things to increase my Stampin' creativity.  I hope you'll see a bit of evidence of that both here on my blog and in my local classes. :)

Also, we were asked to share one of our swap cardfronts with Stampin' Up! for the creativity clothesline (my phrase).  They had clothespins for our cards, and they were so fun to view that way.  There was also a card contest, and amazingly, I was one of the winners...Believe it?

See it right there in the middle row? The Kite Spinner you made at January technique class if you attended.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Here's a picture of my name on the list as proof...
Yes, I suppose I could have created a fake list and put my name on it, but surely with 1400 demonstrators and plenty of SU! staff, someone would have told me to knock it off, right? :) You'll just have to take my word for it I guess. Really, they ended up choosing a ~bunch~ of cards as winners, and it helped that I used an unusual set, but I was so pleased to receive the adorable Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper, stickers and brads from pages 32-35 of the Occasions Mini Catalog as the prize.
I'll continue to update this week with sights around San Antonio, fun cards and a new reward program for my awesome customers!  Thanks for checking in and Happy Sale-A-Bration!!!
Pin It

No comments: