Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza Sale and 24 hr sale

Stampin' Up! has provided some exciting sales during this busy week! 

Most of the items in the following sale are available until midnight on November 30th, but the Simple Scored and Cookie Press are only on sale until midnight TONIGHT. This is an online sale, so you can place any orders you’d like on my Stampin’ Up! website.


Visit my online store http://www.rhondag.stampinup.net/ to see the sale items and place your order. I’m most excited about the MDS 2012 calendar template, the cookie press and the glimmer brads bundle.

In other news, if you’d like to receive an update to your Facebook wall when I post to my blog each day, just “like” my business page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rhonda-Griffin-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator/311456514198  It is so nice that I don’t need to remember to update it…it is automatic from my blog and events blog now. J

Happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments: