Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CASEing with changes illustrations...

I thought it might be fun to show a couple of things I've CASEd lately to try to help customers imagine changing cards and projects they have to fit the next occasion they need to celebrate.  Today, tomorrow and Thursday, I will show things I've CASEd with changes.

Today's is a cute 3X3 gift enclosure set of 4 cards with a little box to keep them safe.  My friend, Holly Krautkremer created the set shown below for me last Christmas, and I thought it was so cute, I created some for Giftables Buffet next week.

To provide an example to my customers of the wide variety of their image choices, I created this masculine set. It has the same feel, and plenty of Holly's scalloped edges (which are adorable I think!) with just a little less decoration and ribbon.  Customers can have full creativity with the provided materials. For example, they can make all Dashers or any other design or all different as shown.  The only substantial changes I made were the stamps and then adding the 2-1/2 inch circle punch layers to some of the 3X3s to balance space with the smaller stamp images. 


For a bright, modern look, Wild Wasabi always adds a pop that makes colors clear and happy.  I think Real Red and Pool Party make a festive color combination for this set with crisp white.



Here's Holly's set of Dasher cards:  Don't you love the details?  Such an adorable container and cards!  The container is also a great size for storing the little sizzlets dies by the way.


No comments: