Saturday, July 16, 2011

I actually swapped this on Thursday...

This was my card for the Stampin' Addicts Meet and Greet on Wednesday.  I used marker to stamp to ink this nice large background stamp in Concord Crush and Always Artichoke.  The Sweet Floral stamp is really large so I put it to one side of the card and also used a blender pen to create the Wisteria Wonder color in the light spaces on the flower. I did not use Wisteria ink...that is the Concord Crush ink which makes for a fairly quick card.  I used the Tasteful Trim die and the new Artichoke Denim ribbon for the embellishment at the bottom and some pearl bling at the top.

There are two pictures because I first used the new Family Reunion set to create the "to my Mom" sentiment, but I switched to the Happy Birthday sentiment from the new Petite Pairs set because the former required the use of the stampamajig :).




No comments: