Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Wipe Butterfly (Clear block with Baby Wipe Inkpad Technique)

This is so easy you'll be surprised I bothered with a tutorial!
First I inked the baby wipe with reinkers (Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze in this example).
Next, I inked a clear block (as one does when clear block stamping), and after insuring it was inked well all over, stamped it onto Very Vanilla cardstock. The wetness of the baby wipes gives it a much more mottled/tortoise shell type look than one gets with a regular ink pad.

Then, I let it dry for about 15 minutes.

Next, I used the Big Shot and the Butterfly Bigz Die to die cut the butterfly.
On this card, I sprayed the butterfly with a mist of alchohol and shimmer paint for a little glimmer as well.
Finished card:


No comments: