Monday, August 23, 2010
1. Make a card base in typical 4-1/4" by 5-1/2" size.
2. Turn the card horizontally and so that the fold is at the bottom, and cut the front of the card from the top left to the bottom right in a diagonal (this is what suited my needs).
3. Flip the piece that has been cut off down to the bottom right corner. (You may choose to add a layer before gluing at the point.)
4. Use sticky strip to seal both edges of the card and a bit in the middle (being careful in the middle not to have any sticky strip that might catch on the pull out portion).
5. You may create a belly band for the card or not.
6. The base for the pull out portion of the card is 4-5/8" by 3-7/8".
7. Embellish and Stamp at will.