Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christmas Swaps

My daughter thinks it is crazy to make Christmas cards when it is 105 degrees outside, but we all know Christmas will be here before we know it!  I love the ideas I get from swapping with other demonstrators.  Here are two cards I swapped recently:

I had tried this in gold, but it was too thick for the fine image (for example the camel reins), so I used Elegant Eggplant Craft ink and iridescent ice embossing powder which I think looks great with the rich Concord Crush cardstock.


There is also iridescent ice embossing powder (IIEP) mixed with gold EP half and half on the sentiments.


This card is an update using the new Jolly Holiday designer series paper, Elegant Lines embossing folder and Scallop Dot Ribbon Border. With three of the small pearls, there is a lot of nice texture on this card.



No comments: