Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Artistic Etchings Happy Anniversary

This was a nice pre-order for me...I really like all the choices we were given from Stampin' Up!  This card uses the Artistic Etchings stamp set, and the Happy Anniversary stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set is punched out of Very Vanilla cardstock with the modern label punch on the inside.  I was inspired by page 19 of the 2010-11 catalog.

Worked out pretty well for me to be able to make a new card for class and display and also have it for my wedding anniversary on June 15th! We'll also be making this card (and a Sweet Scoops card) at my FREE July 15th Get the Scoop on the New Catalog Ice Cream Party, so if you're in the Edmond area, just let me know (so I can cut cardstock), and then drop in!

An aside....when we saw the Eiffel Tower, there weren't any trees at the base of it....so I am going to pretend that fluffy stuff is fog.  If it were a view from far away, the trees would hide the bottom...just sayin'.

Be sure to check back on Friday at noon for the Stampin' Addicts Retiring Sets Hop!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOL about the trees, I mean fog, at the bottom! I think that may be the only set I didn't, pre-order....now I regret it - thanks. *grin*