Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tess has presents!

When I saw a card with Tess overwhelmed by her packages on the web forum for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I had to CASE the idea! Laurie LaRose was the creator...thanks so much for sharing Laurie! 

First you just mask Tess's arms and stamp the rest of her onto your cardstock. Then, I had to Mirror Image Tess's hand using a window sheet to transfer it to scrap Whisper White paper using Black StazOn. (She has what looks like two of the same hand due to how she is gesturing.)  Mirror Image=stamp the part of the image you'd like to mirror onto a window sheet/transparency and then immediately stamp the window sheet onto a piece of paper.  I outlined my mirrored hand so it is the darker one in the picture...guess I need to outline the other one...oops! :)

I used the Sketch Challenge for this week on Stampin' Addicts for my layout.  SASC39 was such fun, and with this color scheme, I was able to use some Celery brads that look like Gable Green to me!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda!!!! That is spectacular and oh, so clever!

Linda Rodenberg said...

How very cute! I love this set!

Kim said...

How Adorable! What a great way to use this set! CUTE cute cute :)