Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spark YOUR Creativity Challenge #4

I'd love for my customers and friends to take part in this challenge-everyone is welcome....You can make a card, a scrapbook page or a 3-Dimensional item with either traditional cardstock and ink or a digital papercrafting program such as My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Now on to this week's "SPARK":



Here's my card:



Your creativity may be Sparked by the colors, shapes, placement of elements or textures. There is no limit to what might inspire you! All you need to do is link your blog post, internet post or photograph on an online photo site in the comments here AND tell me what in the picture "Sparked" your creativity.

See you next Thursday...Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

This is an awesome idea!!!!