Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Spark YOUR Creativity" Challenge #2 "A Post A Day"

I've decided to try a challenge on my blog! I'd love for my customers and friends to take part-everyone is welcome....You can make a card, a scrapbook page or a 3-Dimensional item with either traditional cardstock and ink or a digital papercrafting program such as My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Now on to this week's "SPARK":


This is a flyer given to everyone last Sunday in church...I've sure you've heard before that cereal boxes and advertisements are often great starters for both Scrapbook and card layouts. I thought this flyer could be a layout, theme or color "Spark".


Here's my card:

Wandering Words is only available until January 4th, so if you like it be sure and get it now! I sort of used the colors and layout of the flyer, but I didn't distress my card or add extra visual elements. My card has larger top pieces than bottom pieces though. If you like the layout, the measurements are as follows for the background:
Top Left/Mellow Moss: 1-3/4" X 2"
Top Right/Light Grey: 3-1/4" X 2"
Bottom Left/Dark Grey: 2-1/8" X 1-3/4"
Bottom Middle/Light Grey: 1-5/8" X 1-3/4"
Bottom Right/Mellow Moss:1-1/4" X 1-3/4"

Your creativity may be Sparked by the colors, shapes, placement of elements or textures. There is no limit to what might inspire you! All you need to do is link your blog post, Facebook upload, internet post or photograph on an online photo site in the comments here AND tell me what exactly in the picture "Sparked" your creativity.

See you next Thursday...Happy Stamping!

No comments: