Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspired by Nature "A Post A Day" November

I still love the Inspired by Nature Set....It is so versatile and easy to use. On this card, I used Rich Razzleberry for the petals...since we have In Color markers this year, I was able to add streaks to the petals that I think looks like veining. I hadn't tried it on the Kraft cardstock, so I had to give it a try. I like the results, especially the mottled look for the seedhead...Sorry for the sad sentiment, but we do need those cards too sometimes.


2 comments:

Bev Dahl said...

I love it. I forgot all about it with the new ones I have received and in the middle of all the Christmas and Thanksgiving cards we make this time of year. Thanks for getting it out! I love the veining you did too! Looks awesome!

Christy Lynn said...

Rhonda, the card is beautiful! It's been far too long since I last played with that stamp set. I suppose the down side to owning so many stamps is that there's not enough time to love them all! :)