Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You’re invited!

Card of the Day Polished Stone for the technique challenge on Stampin' Addicts:

My newsletter invitation:


First, you’re invited to check out my blog (the one listed as Latest Creations in my signature at the bottom of the page) during the month of November---I plan to post every day (excluding Sundays) in November for National Blog Posting Month. I’ll still have Recipe Monday as well as a daily project or card, and a “local customers only” BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY.

Second, you’re invited to give me or your friends and family a Stampin’ Up! Christmas Wish List. Orders need to be placed by DECEMBER 10th for Christmas delivery.

Third, you’re invited to consider stamp club for spring! I’d love to have you come to Technique Class for FREE with your Stamp Club commitment order ($25/month for 6 full months), or if you’d rather have a separate workshop and invite your friends, we can do that of course. You’d earn hostess benefits during one of the months for a free level one stamp set plus $15 in free merchandise too. Just email or call if you have questions or are ready to sign-up.

Fourth, you’re invited to my classes of course!

On Wednesday, November 4th AND Thursday, November 5th at 6:30 p.m., I’ve scheduled my Sparkling Christmas Technique Class ($10). These are great cards for some of your most special card recipients!

November 5th is Parent Teacher Conference night for Edmond Public Schools, so I added the Wednesday option. (School is out on Friday for conferences.) (Please confirm by November 2nd)

For $10 Technique classes, $5 of your class fee will be refunded with a $25 order (total before tax and shipping) and the full $10 will be refunded with a $50 order (merchandise total before tax and shipping).

Gold Embossing, Cracked Glass, Emboss Re-Lift and the Marvelous Magical Marquee are great cards for your special friends at Christmas, and you’ll want to use these techniques again! To see all four cards just click to visit my Events Blog here: http://thestampinbunnyprojects.blogspot.com/2009/10/sparkline-christmas-technique-class.html.

On January 7th, 2010, at 6:30 p.m., I will teach Fun Faux Fabric Techniques ($10 for 4 projects)...including Faux Silk and Faux Linen.

Thursday, January 14th at 7:00 p.m. - 1, 2, 3 Stamp!
Are you curious why I love stamping so much? Come and investigate at 1, 2, 3 Stamp Night! Spend one hour and make two cards for $3. (Or FREE with any order) This is the perfect time to bring a friend who is new to stamping and have a great night discovering stamping! (If you'd like a 1, 2, 3 class just for you and you friends before Christmas, please give me a call!)

Thursday, February 4th at 6:30 p.m. - Valentine Technique Class ($10) We'll make some Love Potion (possibly #9 ;) ), a lip balm holder, and a card.

You’re also invited to visit my Stampin’ Up! website 24 hours a day for ordering (direct to you-you may also contact me for ordering of course) or to call and book a workshop or book party!

1 comment:

Shawna Maxwell said...

I love this card!!! It turned out beautiful!!!!