Friday, October 9, 2009

Triple M (JanTInk's Marvelous Magical Marquee)

I've had this idea since I saw Janine's tutorial and video on her blog here. I finally completed it and plan to offer it at my November Technique class. Let me know what you think. :) I will also offer it with just a single layer Kraft main layer for those who don't want to fiddle with the intricate layer matching....A choice is always good, right?
I think Sage Shadow and Rose Red are unusual and yet still Christmas-y and the Very Vanilla and Kraft really soften the look.

I also used the fun textured Scalloped Circle Christmas tree Technique created by Michelle Rahal which I saw on Debbie Naylor's blog here:

I used a different texture plate as you can see, made the tree slightly narrower, and didn't include the star.
When you open the card...ta da! Isn't Janine's creation the greatest? What fun someone will have when they open this card!


2 comments:

JanTink said...

That's GOJUS, Rhonda! I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.