Monday, October 12, 2009

Recipe Monday...Week #2

Each Monday for 6 weeks, I will post my meal plan for the week. Then, I will post the remaining meals our family likes but just didn't eat during that time. After that, Monday will be Recipe Monday on my blog with favorite actual recipes and stamping recipes. Hopefully, this will "spice up" the information you can find on my blog.

This week's menu plan:

Monday: Tater Tot Casserole (8X8 pan in freezer)
Tuesday: Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Wednesday: Corn Dogs
Thursday: Fall Break-Pulled Pork
Friday: Pizza delivery
Saturday: go to Morris with l/o Pulled Pork


Your Recipe Monday Card Recipe is the Faux Silk Technique. I used the Asian Artistry Hostess Set and tried for a simple color scheme (Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue and Whisper White) and layout to highlight the technique. For my complete instructions on Stampin' Addicts....click here: http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/tuesday-technique-challenges/3334-technique-challenge-29-10-13-09-faux-silk.html


No comments: