Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halloween Week Day 3

Not exactly Stampin' Up! only--but just because we don't sell webs! :)

My friend DeNette came over to stamp today and allowed me to use her new From the Crypt set for Halloween week. I'm a lucky girl!

Of course, I started with the Cast-A-Spell designer series paper and used Perfect Plum Craft ink to stamp the skull. Iridescent Ice embossing powder gave it a spooky shimmer, and rhinestone small circle brads in Orange, Purple and Green contribute to the effect. I used glassy glaze enamel on the bat after I cut it out, and then added Halloween spider webbing from the party store for an unkempt appeal. (I bet they'd look even better on black cardstock.)


Another spooky cobwebby angle:



1 comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

What an awesome card, Rhonda! I love the bat in the corner . . . great touch!
Kay