Saturday, August 22, 2009

Halloween Week Day 1

Welcome to Halloween Week on my blog, so stop by Tuesday through Friday for Halloween fun!

Saturday-Monday will be our Stampin' Addicts Holiday Mini Blog Hop, and I'll be using the Holy Family Nativity Set, so check back once next weekend as well!

For Monday, I'm sharing this fun Potion Holder (pre-filled for you with Tang and Grape Kool-Aid). (Creator: Lisa Somerville) in advance. I'm usually not a fan of skulls, but I think it is adorable on the test tube as if it is poison. And punched out with a flower with a pumpkin one to match? Too much!

I used the Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper, but I admit I printed the Potion Method on the computer. We'll make projects perfect for your favorite little Trick or Treater at my upcoming class, so if you're in Edmond and interested, email me to attend! (Click the picture to see a larger pop up and read the "potion" :) )


4 comments:

Tandra said...

Tooooo cute!!!!!

Paula said...

Very cute Rhonda!

MaryR said...

this is SO CUTE! love them

Jen Dickson said...

Spookily terrific!