Thursday, June 25, 2009

'tis the season!?

Last night was the second meeting I've held for my downline, and it was loads of fun! It helps that one of my favorite things is chatting about Stampin' Up! :)

We held a swap also, and this is the card I chose to swap. It uses the new Level 2 Hostess Set, Christmas Punch as well as the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I think it looks cute to thread the red gingham through Frosty's hat as a hatband....It was easy to just use my papersnips to cut a little slit and thread it through. It is 92 degrees right now, so a little frosty looks inviting!

It was the season for a new look too, so I chose to pay Michelle Laycock (her graphic link is on the left hand side below) to make a new blog banner for me. She was so patient and creative! I'm so happy with her work!

1 comment:

Andrea Walford said...

Can you believe it's here again!! Love the stained glass as well!