Thursday, May 28, 2009

Manhattan Tri-Fold

This is what my girls made tonight at my first downline meeting. It makes an impressive card, but is suprisingly easy. I used the Oval All set for the dot border, Very Versatile thank you, and butterfly from Great Friend all with white and Regal Rose.

My card is cut at the top at 5 inches tall after texturizing with the Big Shot. I was inspired by a beautiful card and tutorial by BJ Smith--I believe she invented this fab idea! Thanks for sharing BJ! (If only I had enough Pink Pirouette or Pretty in Pink 12X12 cardstock I would have used them!)

4 comments:

Paula said...

Love it Rhonda. Very cute.

Kathy said...

Love the butterfly on the card. Beautiful!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

I love this!!! It turned out so cute! I love the scallop oval too. Very Nice!! I hope your ladies enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you for linking. I so enjoyed seeing what you did!

Shari Winterstein said...

Very pretty. Thanks for blessing my day. :)