Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kraft Cardstock watercoloring

It is fun and trendy to watercolor on Kraft Cardstock...JanTInk's blog has an amazing example, so I felt inspired to try it. Mine isn't as spectacular, but is still fun I think.

I used the white Stampin' Up! water color pencil to create a base on which to color. Instead of using exclusively watercolor pencils, I used a blender pen to pick up classic inks for easy color matching on top of the white pencil. I like the way it brightened the colors. We will try this card at my June technique class.

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

Very pretty, Rhonda! What a fun technique! I love how it looks on the Kraft paper!

Kathy said...

Love the blues! Beautiful.

MaryR said...

I really love this card and your coloring - I've never tried this technique