Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Brilliant Cupid is....Chipper/Ellen Pruett!



Day 3 Gifts
What a gorgeous gift again! My sweet cupid is Chipper/Ellen Pruett! (Hee! I had Chipper too! I'm so not worthy of your generosity girilie!)
I got Pear (yum!) shower gel, vanilla sugar hand sanitizer, mandarin shower gel and tons! of Swirly die cuts and Peace Love Hope and Joy diecuts! Amazing!
Now about the gorgeous Tea Party box........DH and my girls were looking at it, and I said hmmmm, we really don't give anyone wine as a gift.....and DH said....she put the strips in so you'd know to store the Big Shot stuff that size in it dontcha think?
Oh my! How stinkin' smart is that? Even the thick/tall piece fits with the lid slightly lifted....see?!
Amazing! Thanks so much Chipper/Ellen! I LOVE it and all your great gifts!

1 comment:

MaryR said...

what a beautiful gift set! Love the wine box!