Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cupid Gifts Day 1

We Swappers Anonymous demo friends are having a cupid exchange. (My gifts to my cupidee will be posted on Sunday.) Today was the first day to open, and I have a rockin' cupid!

I just munched a Godiva chocolate-topped shortbread cookie! It was in this gorgeous cone made of Raspberry Tart paper and embellished so delicately and with my inital too! (It also matches my dining room, so I'll have to display it there for a while!)

That isn't all--Look at this adorable little wooden handle box covered in the Tea Party striped paper with a Playful Petals flower on the front! How stinkin' pretty is that?!!
Inside? Inside was Bath and Body works shampoo and conditioner in mango mandarin scent. yummy!
Thank You sweet cupid!!!!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am REALLY loving that Raspberry Tart paper! Good stuff you got!