Friday, February 27, 2009

4-1/4 square card plus Scrapling Bookmark


I finally decided this will be the fourth project at Class on March the 6th....We will start with a regular-sized card, and cut off the one inch scrapling for a bookmark. It is easy to do, and it is perfect for the green/recycling theme of the class :). Kind of a giggle that it is a tree too...save a tree! I love this set...Branch Out is a lot of fun to stamp and almost as impossible to "mess up" as the retired set Roses in Winter!
My card was inspired by the square cards posted last week by Beate and JanTInk (listed in my blog roll), but they really aren't CASEs. Using a rounded tab punch for the top of the scrapling bookmark (which is what delayed my designing) came from Inking Idaho/Becky Roberts. TFS ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to tell you how much I love this set??!! LOOOVVING This project gonna make me go grab my set again JUST when I put it down! :)