Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Candy Bar Holder and Emma's tags

When I made a Candy Bar Holder with the Snowman from Merry and Bright in a square punch, my daughter said it was silly for it to have Ho Ho Ho on it with a snowman......touche'. So here it is re-done with Santa's smiling face from Deer Friends.....I stamped the Sweet Treat ring in Old Olive (it has the gingerbread man in the center) since this is a candy bar holder :)

There is a notch in the sleeve that allows the Santa scalloped circle (stapled to the end of the candybar) to tuck into the holder. The HoHoHo's were made with the Short Order Alphabet, and the designer series paper is the Ski Slope.

My 6 yo (mentioned above :) ) made these two tags, and I helped tie them onto the presents and wrote our names on the snowflake one. She loves to stamp!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Cute projects Rhonda. Your Emma sounds so cute and she's a great stamper.

Jacquel said...

Hi Rhonda! How are you gf? I think your creations are wonderful so I'm giving you the Kreativ Blog Award!! Check out my blog for all the deets!
Hugs

Kathy said...

Isn't it fun to stamp with our kids! (I have an Emma, too!) She did a great job!