Monday, December 8, 2008

TLC198 Vellum Shade

This is a simple little shade embellished with only iridescent ice embossing powder and markers (on the back side). I promise it is better in real life. I really enjoyed today's challenge. It was simple and fun.
I used the Winter Post snowflake on both the top and bottom edges in Brocade Blue craft ink and the house from To You and Yours in the middle as well.

I stamped the dove from this set on each side of the house as well for a little more sparkle....I wish you could see it glisten in the photograph....sorry!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how wonderful! I can only imagine how much more beautiful this is IRL. I love it!

Kathy said...

This really looks beautiful! A great 3-D project for these stamps.