Friday, December 12, 2008

SA Elf Gifts-WOWIE!

On SCS/splitcoast, I chat with a great group of demonstrator friends I met at SU! Convention last summer. We decided to do a secret elf exchange for 12 days before Christmas. I listed my favorite color as Baja Breeze, and could this be more perfect? I can't wait to show it off at my new catalog open house! Even the big mod mum rub-on will console me in the loss of the big mod mum in Fabulous Flowers which is retiring!!!

And such a gorgeous card with it too! (I can only hope my Secret Elfette likes her things as well as I do, but her gift is goofy for today. hee-I'm bad!) Here's a picture of my entire fabulous haul in wrapped glory! (Well, I took day 8's present to stamp club last night, so I'll keep you in suspense until Day 8) What a great Elf! Even the paper is coordinated! I admit I gently shook -yep I do that- the boxes (which are mostly stamp boxes by the way), and I think I may have a stamp set one stamp at a time in different boxes! :)


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! How neat is this. Great gift!

Amy said...

Oh, so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Gotta love those elves!!!

Paula said...

This Elf thing is so fun. Yours did a fabulous job on this!