Monday, December 15, 2008

More SA Elf Gifts!

My Elf was so sweet on day 2 and 3! I opened a Regal Rose Ink Pad and a package of the big flower brads. Yippee!



Today (day 4), my daughter opened a gorgeous LOVE table decoration for me! (I hadn't order this set and paper so even more wowie.) The letters are yummy VELVET....hmmmm....perhaps made with the Big Shot? Which of my SA friends has that big nice Alphabet???? Hmmmmmmm......


We are now allowed (per demo support-I have an incident number in which I was told NO earlier and YES today) to post preview and promotional sets on blogs and websites as we wish.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Flower Brads, yay!!!! The sneak peak of the Love Decoration was such a teaser! Hope you're feeling better.

Pammybaby said...

Oh, wow! This is beautiful!