Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cammie's Blog Candy benefit for the Alzheimer's Association

Visit Cammie's Blog here: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/ to see her story and blog candy contest as well as her stamp set that benefits the Alzheimer's Association.


For the contest, we were to create a card for a caregiver of Alzheimer's patients. My first card is for a friend's mother. This may not be what Cammie had in mind (so I did two), but I wanted to support an Alzheimer's patient's wife who is certainly a caregiver as well. I used the Organic Grace Hostess Set, Sanded Background and my current favorite sketch by JanTInk (blog linked on the side bar).

My second card I will give to my friend and ask her to ask her mom to give it to the staff or a particular caregiver as she feels led. This card uses the Organic Grace fern, the Inspired by Nature coneflowers and sentiment and the Top Note SU! exclusive Big Shot die.