Thursday, July 31, 2008

What I'm swapping today.....Thursday July 31st

Today is the first day of classes and meetings, and my schedule is packed with great swapping opportunities!

First at lunchtime, I will be swapping these little Hostess Gift idea buckets....It is just a little Dollar Store bucket punched with the CropADile and threaded with Very Vanilla ribbon dyed with Kiwi Kiss Reinker.





Next, I will be swapping for mini 3-D items with these black embossed and pastel/chalk embellished Tea Bag Holders that use the Always Set as well as the sentiment from the new for fall Sock Monkey set.

After classes end for the day, I'm in a swap for fun 3D items in which I will be swapping the Mini Book I sent in email last week. It is large enough to hold 4X6 pictures and uses our new Bella Rose designer series paper and the new Dreams du Jour stamp set.

At the same time, and in the same general location, I will be swapping the 6X6 2 page scrapbook layout that I also sent in my email last week with another group. I hope to get some great ideas for you all!

No comments: