Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Sets/New Catalog/New Year!

I just placed my order for the new spring Stampin' Up! catalog today, so I am excited to show a few of the items we were able to preorder from Stampin' Up!

New to this spring's catalog are Rub-Ons....available in black and white (as well as Old Olive and Chocolate Chip during Sale-A-Bration) This set of Rub-Ons coordinates with the A Beautiful Thing stamp set that my upline and friend Jessika gave me for Christmas. In the samples below, I used the set and rubons with the Cutie Pie designer paper.

In this example, the Rub-Ons are the white center of the So Saffron flower and the white starburst on the Round Tab punch.

In this example, the black Rub-Ons are used for the center of the flower and the "Make a Wish" sentiment.

Finally, in this example I used a Rub-On as an accent strip where I might normally put ribbon across the center of the card. They really allow you to coordinate your projects because you can put them on glass and non-porous surfaces as well! I'll have a bottle or vase on display at my Mystery Hostess night :)

This little mouse makes cute Valentine's and has a companion elephant friend in the set....here's hoping I have time to display an elephant card tomorrow :)


No comments: