Saturday, August 11, 2007

Christmas Wreath



This card I hope to share in an upcoming Christmas card class. I love the versatility this idea gives to the Trio Flower Punch that is in the Three for You punch box! I think I CASE'd the layout for this card, but I can't remember where I found the idea (sorry!). I definitely CASE'd (copy and share everything) this super cute wreath idea from a fellow SCSer, kpaisley1. Kristine was gracious enough to allow me to use her idea for my card. Here is a link to her blog: http://www.paisleyscraps.blogspot.com/ Her card was posted on July 14th (so you can find it easily).

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

What a cute card! I love the berries!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Okay...Rhonda...Your SCS mailbox is full. You need to empty it! I couldn't respond to your PM! The Coluzzle measures 4 1/8" at the largest circle!