Thursday, June 14, 2007

Splitcoast is down this morning!

How will I manage? Well, I can update my neglected blog! I am posting my Ways to use it challenge card here as well as my TLC (technique lover's challenge) card from Monday.

The WT117 challenge was to use flourishes. I used the new 2nd level hostess set, Perfect Presentation, as well as the Baroque Motifs flourish and the Merry Christmas from Holidays and Wishes. I love the new Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi In-Colors together as well.



I couldn't find my 2-way glue pen so I used crystal effects to attach the dazzling diamonds snow. I am considering this for a stamp a stack, so I used the zig painty silver in the corners and silver cord to finish it.

1 comment:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Hiii Rhonda!!!!!

No problem about taking my countdown!! I got it the same way hehe!!!

Enjoy your day without SCS!!!