Wednesday, March 28, 2007

VSN

This past weekend was VSN (virtual stamp night) on Splitcoast. The challenges are a surprise, posted every hour on the hour and each person has 45 minutes to complete their card. There were even two challenges for the little ones which my daughter thoroughly enjoys. All the challenges on SCS are such fun, and these were no exception. My favorite card that I made is shown below. The challenge was using the misting technique. I will have to try it again with colors I like better together...that time pressure got me :)

I was lucky enough to host a VSN challenge for the second time, and my challenge was the emboss resist technique. Judging was extremely difficult as we had to narrow our choices to 6, and I initially had 28 favorites! I will add a link to the favorites gallery once the results have been released.
Here is my emboss resist example card:







No comments: